The Storm

Miss FHS 2017

Miss FHS 2017 Chelsea Black

Anna Knowles

As the Miss FHS pageant will take place in the next couple of days, Miss FHS 2017 has to say goodbye to her year as a representative for her school. On November 7, 2017, Miss Chelsea Nikole Black was crowned Miss FHS 2017. Chelsea is 18 years old and is a current senior at Flomaton High School.

She is a 3-year varsity cheerleader and is the current co-captain of the squad. This past summer at cheer camp she was named All-American Varsity Cheerleader and asked to try out for the UCA staff. For the past five years, Chelsea has been a dancer for Heather Leonard’s Danceworks.

She is currently in many clubs at school, including Beta Club, Leo Club, Future Business Leaders of America, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, First Priority, and an editor and staff member for the school newspaper. Chelsea is also a member at Liberty Baptist Church. She is currently a vice-president and Student Council Representative for the Class of 2019. This past year she participated in the FHS History Fair where she placed 3rd. Chelsea has been an Academic All-Star for 3 years and is currently working on her 4th and final year.

This past summer she competed in Distinguished Young Women of Escambia County program where she was awarded over $100,000 in scholarships to 4 different colleges across the South-East.

Chelsea is a very intelligent young lady and with that, she has big plans for the future. Next fall, she plans to attend the University of Alabama and major in Clinical Child Psychology. She then plans to attend medical school and complete her education to become a Pediatric Psychiatrist.

• Miss FHS 2017

Community News

Flomaton Football

• Miss FHS 2017

Community News

Spreading Kindness

• School News

Basketball Spotlight: Jackson Steele

• School News

Flomaton Middle School Basketball

• Miss FHS 2017

Community News

KP Strong

• Community News

Veterans Day

• Miss FHS 2017

Entertainment

The Singles Spotlight ;)

• School News

Flomaton High Varsity Basketball

• Miss FHS 2017

Community News

55 Years in the Making

• School News

Miss FHS

A Flomaton High School News Publication
Miss FHS 2017